Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night swim with fireworks

So I am planning a night swim under fireworks for my birthday.
I am pretty excited. I've got glowsticks for under my goggles, flashlights
for the spotters and I'm all ready to get my faux shark tattoo afterwards.

Understandably, however, some people are a bit freaked out by this prospect.

But extensive research revealed that there have never been any unprovoked shark attacks on the coast of Maine. Shark sightings are rare. The most common sharks in Maine are spiny dogfish, blue sharks and occassionally porbeagles. The Gulf of Maine Research Insitute has a nice summary in case you are swimming at night anytime soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fitst thing you nesed to think about before buying
your headphones is the comfort level, there's nothing worse than watching
your favorite movie but you still can't slpeep because yoour headphones dig into the side
of your head when resting your head on the pillow, this means that you probably want tto opt for in ear
headphones but honestly this is a big mistake as I've found that they just fall out when you
aare laid flat sso good with a good pair of over ear headphones.
Foor his mission, he had raised $15,000 from over 250
donors. There are a few upsells, as with any product, bbut they are not neceszsary to
effectively use the product.

Also visit my web siute make money online