Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm registered

Signed up for New Englands yesterday.
Here's the line up....

Friday
50 back (to warm-up for fly)
100 fly
400 free relay?

Saturday
100 free
100 back (just for fun)
200 free relay?

Sunday
50 fly
50 free
400 medley relay?

My best shots are in the 50 fly and 50 free. There are a few very fast women that went last year and posted some good times so I have my work cut out for me.

I am excited because we've got a good size group going from our club. Jim, Gary, Ted, Matt, Coach, Ann, Lisa, Tandy.... anyone else? I'd love to see Maine win again.

I've contacted Splish to get a lobster graphic up so I can design a suit! As far as I know we just have caps. If anyone is graphically inclined shoot me an email please!



About one in two million lobsters are blue.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your event schedule works out very nicely -- 2 per day + 1 relay is enviable. Will you peak for the NE meet or the Colonies meet?

Swimming for ME said...

Definitely the NE meet! ... Colonies I am just doing for fun one day b/c I will be down there anyways with the kids visiting relatives. Did I tell you Tornoto is off?

GetBackJoJo said...

Hi,
I'm still waiting to sign up....
Your schedule sounds so fun, and I can't wait to witness it all! :)
miss you and see you soon. xoxo