Friday, November 21, 2008

Search terms

Here are some of the more interesting search terms by which readers have found my blog. Not sure what that says about the blog except that Arnold is popular.

why do i get so tired while swimming
peaks to portland swim
where do arnold come from
alcatraz boy
arnold schwarzenegger tards out
cold water swimming

I couldn't swim Wednesday morning as my husband was away. I have to say one day off really messed with my brain. I got up this morning at 5:20 trying to convince myself to just sleep in and questioning what was so great about swimming anyways. I'm okay now. One workout fixed me, but just goes to show me that taking days off is BAD!

We did 2800 yards with some pretty fast 75's, the last set I couldn't make.
3 x 4 x 75 1:00 rest between each group
first group on 1:05
second group on 1:00
third group on 55 (only made the first 2)

I am so enjoying doing lots of fly now and I think it has really helped strengthen my back muscles in the right places which alleviates all the trouble I have been having with typing and driving. I still need to do some weights and bands for more strengthening as well as some core stuff, but it is a start.

1 comment:

GetBackJoJo said...

FYI, I think you're in good shape now if you can do two 1:10s not off the blocks. :)
xoxoxo